- This website is funny because people sometimes mistype things on resumes that auto-correct into a word that was not even going through their mind as they were typing up their resume. There are 150 of these mistakes on this website.
- I find these errors funny because a lot of them have to do with modern-day stuff that does not even apply to the position that they are applying for. For example, ““I have a bachelorette degree in computers.”
- This post just goes to show that some people need to work on the way they word certain things. “Personal Qualities: Outstanding worker; flexible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.” I would also recommend getting more person qualities than just Outstanding Worker… It’s too vague!
- This website is hilarious, because it shows the errors people make and then put pictures next to them to represent what they said in the resume. For example, someone put a dog on their resume and there was a picture of a dog next to it on this website.
- The mistakes on this website are just basic spelling errors that people made on their resumes. I’d be careful to make mistakes like these ones!